Monday 12 June 2017

Surprise catch !! A BharatBenz 4023T Puller on maiden trip !!!

It was a cloudy saturday morning, I was returning from Nipani to Kolhpur; While searching for Multiaxles on NH-4 Highway I saw a BharatBenz 4023 T Puller parked at a petrol bunk near Yamkarni (KA). Suddenly I rushed towards the Puller to click few pictures. 



BharatBenz is one of my favorite OEM in Truck sector. I talked with crew and told him about my passion also about my blog. After talking with him, I came to know that it was on first trip carrying a Hyundai excavator. 



We busfans always eager to click brand new buses on their maiden trips, It was my first time to click a truck on his maiden trip ;). The crew was very friendly and gave much information about driveline and comfort of BharatBenz vehicles. We discussed about BSIV techniques used in this vehicle. With his permission I took few pictures of it and headed towards Kolhapur

Here are few clicks of BharatBenz 4023T Puller :









No comments:

Post a Comment